I hear ya. I'm on my third "reboot" of my retirement accounts. I had to use them to live on in 2001-2003 because I was out of work for so long. Then again in 2009, with the added burden of the account losing about 75% of its value. Now I'm finally able to contribute again and they want to heap more taxes on me and start messing with my retirement money even more? I don't think so. It's my money and they can't have it.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago