I hear ya. I'm on my third "reboot" of my retirement accounts. I had to use them to live on in 2001-2003 because I was out of work for so long. Then again in 2009, with the added burden of the account losing about 75% of its value. Now I'm finally able to contribute again and they want to heap more taxes on me and start messing with my retirement money even more? I don't think so. It's my money and they can't have it.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014