Here we go. The first major event of the most important month of the campaign. We'll have live reaction and analysis throughout -- both on Twitter and elsewhere on the Tipsheet. Stay tuned for a full recap and scorecard after the event ends, and feel free to share your running thoughts in the comments section during the 90-minute sparring session:
Chris Christie was right on the mark the other day when he said that tonight would be a game changer - in Romney's favor. BOY WAS IT EVER.
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago