The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
That relates to the FDA how?
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of whites say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago