The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
That relates to the FDA how?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago