In case you'd forgotten, delegates at the DNC fiercely defended their radical platform yesterday, strenuously opposing last-minute attempts to restore the word "God" and an official recognition of Jerusalem to the document. In three voice votes, dissenting shouts of "no!" grew stronger, culminating in boos and anger as the changes were finalized, over the will of at least half of those present. It was during this unscripted, unanticipated series of events that the world witnessed unambiguous evidence of a strong anti-faith, anti-Israel undercurrent that has infected an alarmingly substantial sub-section of the Democrat Party. ...
what's all the fuzz, the jews will still vote for democrat since most of them are atheist and don't really care about israel, just like the black will still vote for democrat eventhough they claim they fear God. Most of black preachers talk about God on sunday and will vote for democrat in November eventhough God was kicked out and booed in their beloved party.
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 57 minutes ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 4 hours ago