No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Before you get cockier, I'll teach you a simple math from your own lefties media source: Wapo/ABC poll. According to your own buddies in these outfits, obama will lose 13% of his 2008 votes to Romney. He won by 53%in 2008 and 13% of 53% is 6.9%. That means he will only get 46-47% of votes this time. I hope you can figure out the rest.
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago