Last week Mitt Romney released his tax returns. One thing we learned? Romney is a pretty generous guy, afterall he gave away 30 percent or $4 million of his income away in 2011 alone. Joe Biden on the other hand, who has said in the past "paying more taxes is patriotic," doesn't even get close to even half a percent in charitable giving throughout the past ten years. Now, it's not my place to determine what is and is not an appropriate amount to give to charity each year, but considering Team Obama has done everything to paint Romney...
If every Catholic is as charitable as biden, the church is out of existence a long time ago. The church can't even pay the light bill with this kind of charity.
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago