Last week Mitt Romney released his tax returns. One thing we learned? Romney is a pretty generous guy, afterall he gave away 30 percent or $4 million of his income away in 2011 alone. Joe Biden on the other hand, who has said in the past "paying more taxes is patriotic," doesn't even get close to even half a percent in charitable giving throughout the past ten years. Now, it's not my place to determine what is and is not an appropriate amount to give to charity each year, but considering Team Obama has done everything to paint Romney...
If every Catholic is as charitable as biden, the church is out of existence a long time ago. The church can't even pay the light bill with this kind of charity.
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago