As the news starting pouring in about what happened in the theater this week when Satan’s spawn James Holmes donned Kevlar and a small battery of weapons and opened fire on an unsuspecting crowd, I kept thinking, “One fast-thinking and trained person who was armed/licensed with a concealed weapon...
I would shoot for the head first. I know it is a smaller target. I should be responsible enough to hit the small target.
I would venture to guess that the folks filing in to see the latest Batman installment in Aurora, Colorado last Thursday evening didn’t figure on over 70 of them getting shot before the credits rolled. The last count I received before filing this column was 12 dead and 59 wounded.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Yay! Tax dollars for “prison poetry” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- About those “doctored” Benghazi e-mails… Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- White House word of the day – Irrelevant Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Could we have any Gosnells in Minnesota? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video “I don’t know that hiding something from Congress is illegal” Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago