National polling is going to be tough to come by over the next few days, as pollsters will struggle to get remotely accurate samples from much of the Eastern seaboard. Indeed, Gallup and a few other firms are suspending their tracking polls until the mess is cleared up. For what it's worth, Rasmussen's tracker still has Obama locked in at 47 percent, with Romney ahead by two. The Republican maintains a six-point advantage on the economy, and for the first time, fewer than 50 percent of voters think Obama will win re-election. Meanwhile, NPR has released its final...
In response to:
You are right. Not one post allowed about Benghazi. HuffPo was "off the air" this morning because of weather issues. It was so nice not to see the garbage for several hours, but now they are back up and spewing their lies and hatred.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 12 hours ago