It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
See,,this is the robot madness I spoke about,Kush I have heard it all from --you fools who are black first--and nothing more.I know that,if a businessman like Romney doesn't fix a problem there is no money coming in,on the other ,a politician like you bro,can kick the can down the road and his money till flows in..This is why I feel Mitt was a better choice..So call me what you like. I heard all before you all are fools.
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 5 hours ago