It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
Obama did a great job,of telling old black people ,Romney would cut off there social security that sold like hot cakes in the black community,it turn old folk into robots for Obama--they closed there eyes to everything else.I heard young people saying the same thing,"Romney would cut off everything" cause most of them don't have jobs and are on food-stamps,so they where scared as hell of Romney.So they where played by Obama.Rep Waters is right ,you cant say anything bad about Obama in the Black community I have been told to kill myself or some of them would,it is so sad how blind us blacks have been for this failed President.Sen Mcconnell was so right from day one,when he said make this butt wipe a one term-er--We failed to do it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 4 hours ago