It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
Obama did a great job,of telling old black people ,Romney would cut off there social security that sold like hot cakes in the black community,it turn old folk into robots for Obama--they closed there eyes to everything else.I heard young people saying the same thing,"Romney would cut off everything" cause most of them don't have jobs and are on food-stamps,so they where scared as hell of Romney.So they where played by Obama.Rep Waters is right ,you cant say anything bad about Obama in the Black community I have been told to kill myself or some of them would,it is so sad how blind us blacks have been for this failed President.Sen Mcconnell was so right from day one,when he said make this butt wipe a one term-er--We failed to do it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago