It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
Obama did a great job,of telling old black people ,Romney would cut off there social security that sold like hot cakes in the black community,it turn old folk into robots for Obama--they closed there eyes to everything else.I heard young people saying the same thing,"Romney would cut off everything" cause most of them don't have jobs and are on food-stamps,so they where scared as hell of Romney.So they where played by Obama.Rep Waters is right ,you cant say anything bad about Obama in the Black community I have been told to kill myself or some of them would,it is so sad how blind us blacks have been for this failed President.Sen Mcconnell was so right from day one,when he said make this butt wipe a one term-er--We failed to do it.
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago