Amen. A hard, but rational look at what this country faces from the president of change as a response to this heinous event.
Anytime I hear leftists look for solutions I am skeptical. Speaking in Newtown, Connecticut, Obama stated with absolute resolution, "These tragedies must end, and to end them we must change." We have heard that word "change" before. We must change. OK. How exactly? A madman goes on a rampage and the rest of us must change?
Then Democrat operative, Kirsten Powers goes on Fox News and opines that we should make it easier to forcibly commit people. All Americans should be on alert; we have been warned exactly what is coming. This may be the most critical...
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago