I'm looking to upgrade to a mansion. If I get a loan, and then default because I can't possibly pay the mortgage, will I still get to keep the house? Can I make the tax payers pay for it so I can keep it? If it follows me home, can I keep it then? Just because I can't qualify for a loan, why should't I get one? Don't I deserve to live in a manner to which I'd like to become accustomed without having to work for it? What do you mean, don't whine?
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 21 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago