I'm looking to upgrade to a mansion. If I get a loan, and then default because I can't possibly pay the mortgage, will I still get to keep the house? Can I make the tax payers pay for it so I can keep it? If it follows me home, can I keep it then? Just because I can't qualify for a loan, why should't I get one? Don't I deserve to live in a manner to which I'd like to become accustomed without having to work for it? What do you mean, don't whine?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014