I'm looking to upgrade to a mansion. If I get a loan, and then default because I can't possibly pay the mortgage, will I still get to keep the house? Can I make the tax payers pay for it so I can keep it? If it follows me home, can I keep it then? Just because I can't qualify for a loan, why should't I get one? Don't I deserve to live in a manner to which I'd like to become accustomed without having to work for it? What do you mean, don't whine?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago