I'm looking to upgrade to a mansion. If I get a loan, and then default because I can't possibly pay the mortgage, will I still get to keep the house? Can I make the tax payers pay for it so I can keep it? If it follows me home, can I keep it then? Just because I can't qualify for a loan, why should't I get one? Don't I deserve to live in a manner to which I'd like to become accustomed without having to work for it? What do you mean, don't whine?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago