Anyone who has a savings account better keep it under his mattress. If Obama and co. find out that you have money stashed away, the first thing they will try to do is grab it. The second thing they will do is tax it even if it hasn't made any interest. The next thing they will do is consider it a part of your income, each year so they can put you in a higher tax bracket. If you can afford to actually save money in this economy, you must be part of the evil rich and that means you owe your "fair share" so get ready to pay it. Problem is, "fair share" keeps applying to lower and lower levels of income. It only gets worse, folks...
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 3 hours ago