Apparently he had none of these. Not much came, reportedly, of the Biden-McConnell negotiations. One is struck anyway by an infinitely larger question -- how did we as a society, as a nation, get to this point: wrapped in suspense while the government of the United States works out, or...
With all due respect (or none), Pinenee, your knowledge of history is second to none . You lumped together conservatives, Christians and Tea party therefore you revealed your hateful racist soul. Which of the smaller government/ lower taxes approach by Tea Party you disagree with, guess if you are a free Obama phone, living on government dough person I can see your view. One of the issues I vehemently disagree with republicans on is why they allow democrooks con them time and time again as far as raising taxes in exchange for spending cuts, since spending cuts NEVER occur republicrooks then very successfully are being blamed by libtards for raising taxes! It happened so many times in the past ,but republicrooks never learned from mistakes
What's this? Joe Biden in weekend conversation with Mitch McConnell over how to step back from the fiscal cliff? Isn't Biden the man in charge of solving The Gun Problem? How does he have the time or energy -- not least the ideas -- to launch another rescue mission?
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 53 mins ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 4 hours ago