Voters at polling places accross Northern Virginia are experiencing long lines due to high voter turnout in the region. Speaking with election volunteers outside of a polling place in Alexandria, I was told lines have been been steady all day. Volunteers working for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney outside the location, said they believe the vote will be split between the two candidates in Virginia. Voters, including minorities, had no problems complying with Virginia's Voter I.D. law.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago