In response to:
""We are not a deadbeat nation." Under Obama we are becoming a nation of deadbeats.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago