In response to:
He said "I will not rest until I fix [fill in the blank]" so he can't find time to fiddle around or play a few rounds or brew up another batch of beer or eat some dog...
Yesterday's post discussed all the clues in Jodi Kantor's New York Times piece that suggest the President is a bit of a jerk.
It's worth looking at the same piece again, however, to highlight another troubling facet of it: The focus President Obama has placed on mastering trivial, unimportant hobbies while doing little to address the real problems America confronts.
Kantor's piece reveals that "For someone dealing with the world's weightiest problems, Mr. Obama spends surprising energy perfecting even less consequential pursuits."...
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago