If you're a President named Obama ("Bam" to the headline writers at the NY Post) and you forget your high-minded rhetoric from four years earlier, going all-negative all the time, and getting personal and snippy when your failed record comes back to haunt you, you might suffer from . . ."Bam-nesia."
On a similar note, Bamster challenged the media to find his flip flops on video - and they did. Hilarity ensued (h/t Buzzfeed via Drudge)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 5 hours ago