If you're a President named Obama ("Bam" to the headline writers at the NY Post) and you forget your high-minded rhetoric from four years earlier, going all-negative all the time, and getting personal and snippy when your failed record comes back to haunt you, you might suffer from . . ."Bam-nesia."
On a similar note, Bamster challenged the media to find his flip flops on video - and they did. Hilarity ensued (h/t Buzzfeed via Drudge)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 5 hours ago