If you're a President named Obama ("Bam" to the headline writers at the NY Post) and you forget your high-minded rhetoric from four years earlier, going all-negative all the time, and getting personal and snippy when your failed record comes back to haunt you, you might suffer from . . ."Bam-nesia."
On a similar note, Bamster challenged the media to find his flip flops on video - and they did. Hilarity ensued (h/t Buzzfeed via Drudge)
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago