Milwaukee Country Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett joined Piers Morgan on his show to discuss the sheriff’s radio ad, which urges citizens to consider taking a firearms safety course because “simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.” Clarke’s point was that with officers laid off and furloughed, police might not be able to respond as quickly as needed. Thus, citizens may want to consider giving themselves another option: learn how to responsibly use a firearm for self-defense. This, of course, doesn’t fly with Morgan, a staunch gun-control advocate, or Mayor...
In response to:
Because the truth would not be to your liberal likeness. A-holes like you are only familiar with the truth as you see it.
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 42 mins ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago