When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Note to Obama- Your actions / inactions, speak louder than your words, aka lies.. Propagandist lies, in the face of factual evidence to the contrary, is not only arrogant and contemptuous in it's face, but concerning American lives, and US National Security, it is traitorous.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago