When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Note to Obama- Your actions / inactions, speak louder than your words, aka lies.. Propagandist lies, in the face of factual evidence to the contrary, is not only arrogant and contemptuous in it's face, but concerning American lives, and US National Security, it is traitorous.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago