When campaign spokesman Ben Labolt told Fox News there were no plans for President Obama to address the Benghazi debacle in public any time soon, he obviously wasn't "planning" on the subject coming up during the president's appearance at a Univision candidate forum in Miami this afternoon. (Mitt Romney attended yesterday). Credit to the program's hosts for asking some challenging questions on Libya and security; Buzzfeed writes that Obama "dodged" the heart of those inquiries. That's partially true, but he also served up a jaw-dropping statement, particularly...
In response to:
Note to Obama- Your actions / inactions, speak louder than your words, aka lies.. Propagandist lies, in the face of factual evidence to the contrary, is not only arrogant and contemptuous in it's face, but concerning American lives, and US National Security, it is traitorous.
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 3 minutes ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago