Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Please!!! Keep your Pinocchio head up your derriere where is belongs.
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago