No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
The Republican commitment to remaining a predominantly white party has been profoundly reinforced by growing evidence of declining white support for Obama. Survey data from both the Washington Post and the Pew Research Center show white backing of Obama dropping from 43 percent in 2008 to 37 percent by the end of this October.
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 53 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 17 hours ago