We will all be poor until there is a revolution of thought - a modern tax revolution that rejects the concept of production taxation. Until the power of corrupt federal and state institutions is curtailed, we shall mostly be the servants of the government,. rather than government being in service to the people.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Is Rubio’s moment coming or has it already passed? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Google may be the sole remaining superpower Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Huckabee calls for Supreme Court term limits Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Robert Reich: A few hundred Westerners joining ISIS ‘not a big deal’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Peace on Earth: Saudis won’t rule out building nukes. Oh, and we’re negotiating for Iran. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago