The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
>>From day one those on the right have made it their mission to obstruct and deny this president everything he needed to be successful. Only because his idea of success is increasing dependency of people on government, high taxation to pay for it, and kowtowing to foreign leaders.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago