The Price is Wrong

Solipslip Wrote: May 07, 2012 3:40 PM
you wouldn't know irony if the toilet seat from a Alanis Morissette song bit you in the rear-John

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 4:28 PM
Liberals rational? What century do you refer? Fox News fear-n-smear? Cute, but the fear is on the other networks - granny is going to be shoved off a cliff, you are going to DIE at the hands of the Repubs! So simple and child-like the lib mind. Rational - no. Rationalizing - yes.

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:57 PM
yep-proving ignorance is bliss

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:51 PM
T-I know right? and I thought it was clearly, clear when I said," abnormally low period of CO2 and temps." then asked, when was the last "time" we were at such a low point? I've asked this of many and none seem to have any understanding of the context of the timelines or why it's important to the argument.

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:48 PM
you are so adorable, bless you heart

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:37 PM
Niles- I'm sure can you decipher from my question that I must using a different, longer time period in geological history than what is being proffered to prop up today's science conclusions. If not, please continue on and thanks for the time.

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:25 PM
I submit that you are unaware, not due to some mental deficiency, but due to the limited and directed information propagated upon our citizenry. Again I ask, what are the time periods being compared in the current literature. I have, in the course of reading the most abundant literature seen as low a 100 years and maybe as long as few 100 thousand, rare do you see millions.

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:17 PM
as in low CO2 levels and low temperatures,better?

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:15 PM
please, no rebuttals using generalities about my intelligence, lack of reading, or understanding the arguments

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:10 PM
Niles et al on the Climate crap- saying this is a time of "balance" is meaningless, this is a period of "abnormally" low CO2 and Temps. When was the last time we were at such a low point? Do you know? What time period of contrast and comparison do your vaunted and acclaimed science sources (really just self-flagellating articles in liberal rags) use? 100, 1,000, 1million years?

Republicans Have Bad Brains?

Solipslip Wrote: May 03, 2012 3:06 PM
Niles, go ask Meredith to take you back and set up a squash game with your brother Frasier