In response to:
Evidently Mr. Barr has never had to play dodge and weave with idiot drivers who are so preoccupied with their cellphones that they're unable to concentrate of minor tasks - like driving. There is nothing so urgent that a driver can't take a minute or so and pull over to the side of the road, or better yet - shut the damn phone off. I'm not in favor of a nanny state, either, but I do expect government agencies to enact whatever laws are necessary to reduce the likelihood of mayhem caused by those who aren't smart enough to realize that driving a car requires their full attention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- U.S. offering $5 million reward for Al Qaeda capo … who was released from Gitmo in 2006 Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sony to make “The Interview” available online beginning at 1 p.m. ET Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Pelosi to Boehner: Force Grimm to resign over tax-evasion conviction Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- ISIS shoots down coalition warplane, captures pilot Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Another police shooting in Missouri, two miles from Ferguson Update: Video added Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago