In response to:
Evidently Mr. Barr has never had to play dodge and weave with idiot drivers who are so preoccupied with their cellphones that they're unable to concentrate of minor tasks - like driving. There is nothing so urgent that a driver can't take a minute or so and pull over to the side of the road, or better yet - shut the damn phone off. I'm not in favor of a nanny state, either, but I do expect government agencies to enact whatever laws are necessary to reduce the likelihood of mayhem caused by those who aren't smart enough to realize that driving a car requires their full attention.
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 37 mins ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago