In response to:
Evidently Mr. Barr has never had to play dodge and weave with idiot drivers who are so preoccupied with their cellphones that they're unable to concentrate of minor tasks - like driving. There is nothing so urgent that a driver can't take a minute or so and pull over to the side of the road, or better yet - shut the damn phone off. I'm not in favor of a nanny state, either, but I do expect government agencies to enact whatever laws are necessary to reduce the likelihood of mayhem caused by those who aren't smart enough to realize that driving a car requires their full attention.
- Open thread: The obligatory “Black Friday brawls” post Ed Morrissey 53 mins ago
- Video: “Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens” trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Feud developing between Capitol Hill Dems & White House? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ferguson and the sad state of American protesting Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ezra Levant learns about “freedom of speech” in Canada Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- NFL Thanksgiving Day open thread Ed Morrissey Nov 27, 2014