In response to:
Evidently Mr. Barr has never had to play dodge and weave with idiot drivers who are so preoccupied with their cellphones that they're unable to concentrate of minor tasks - like driving. There is nothing so urgent that a driver can't take a minute or so and pull over to the side of the road, or better yet - shut the damn phone off. I'm not in favor of a nanny state, either, but I do expect government agencies to enact whatever laws are necessary to reduce the likelihood of mayhem caused by those who aren't smart enough to realize that driving a car requires their full attention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 9 hours ago