In response to:
Evidently Mr. Barr has never had to play dodge and weave with idiot drivers who are so preoccupied with their cellphones that they're unable to concentrate of minor tasks - like driving. There is nothing so urgent that a driver can't take a minute or so and pull over to the side of the road, or better yet - shut the damn phone off. I'm not in favor of a nanny state, either, but I do expect government agencies to enact whatever laws are necessary to reduce the likelihood of mayhem caused by those who aren't smart enough to realize that driving a car requires their full attention.
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago