In response to:
We might get a more meaningful insight if the approval ratings for "Congress" were divided into questions on approval of the House of Representatives and the Senate as separate entities, rather than lumping both bodies together. Of course, such questions assume poll participants who are informed enough to understand the difference between the two bodies, both in duties and in performance - a rather optimistic assumption.
- Hm: Hillary was warned on over private e-mail use, security? Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- A few brief thoughts on the Netanyahu speech and an apology Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Hillary fallout: Josh Earnest now basically arguing that official government e-mail accounts are optional; Update: For aides too? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Dear James Clapper: Latest ISIS suicide bomber was reportedly an American citizen Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Ben Carson launches his presidential exploratory committee Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- O’Reilly’s Falklands coverage is what landed him his anchor job in Boston Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago