In response to:
We might get a more meaningful insight if the approval ratings for "Congress" were divided into questions on approval of the House of Representatives and the Senate as separate entities, rather than lumping both bodies together. Of course, such questions assume poll participants who are informed enough to understand the difference between the two bodies, both in duties and in performance - a rather optimistic assumption.
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 34 mins ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago