In response to:
We might get a more meaningful insight if the approval ratings for "Congress" were divided into questions on approval of the House of Representatives and the Senate as separate entities, rather than lumping both bodies together. Of course, such questions assume poll participants who are informed enough to understand the difference between the two bodies, both in duties and in performance - a rather optimistic assumption.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Two NYPD cops executed in Brooklyn, suspect suicides Officers and killer identified Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Movie Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Christie may come out on the losing end of the donor fight with Jeb Bush Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Video: Mike Kelly has a lump of coal for Barack Obama’s stocking Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago