In response to:
We might get a more meaningful insight if the approval ratings for "Congress" were divided into questions on approval of the House of Representatives and the Senate as separate entities, rather than lumping both bodies together. Of course, such questions assume poll participants who are informed enough to understand the difference between the two bodies, both in duties and in performance - a rather optimistic assumption.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago