Just to clarify, although testing has confirmed that consumer electronics pose no threat to the operation of aircraft electronics, their use is still banned by FAA regs. The aircrew is required to ensure compliance until such time as the regs are changed.
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago