My proposition still stands. Trans-fats are a food additive, not genetic modification. However, I gather that your overall point is, do I trust the food industry one hundred percent? Of course not. Nor do I trust the organic food industry, which has a considerable financial stake in this argument, nor the government, which is constantly looking for more ways to insert itself into my daily life. My point was simply, show me something reliable by which I can make an informed decision, not a load of hype based on supposition, ignorance, and fear. I often wonder, is it possible for a liberal to discuss anything without resorting to name-calling and insults in attempting to make their point?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 10 hours ago