My proposition still stands. Trans-fats are a food additive, not genetic modification. However, I gather that your overall point is, do I trust the food industry one hundred percent? Of course not. Nor do I trust the organic food industry, which has a considerable financial stake in this argument, nor the government, which is constantly looking for more ways to insert itself into my daily life. My point was simply, show me something reliable by which I can make an informed decision, not a load of hype based on supposition, ignorance, and fear. I often wonder, is it possible for a liberal to discuss anything without resorting to name-calling and insults in attempting to make their point?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago