I think it's telling that the Nobel Laureate cited in the article offers no definitive examples of any harm coming from these foods. All we get out of this is basically, "We don't know what might happen." If someone - anyone - can offer up a peer-reviewed scientific study that demonstrates any harmful effects from GM foods, I might take this business seriously. Until that happens, I think we ought to look at the actual benefits of these foods, such as increased yield disease-resistant crops for the benefit of a number of third world countries desperately in need of local food supplies.
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 28 minutes ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 3 hours ago