I think it's telling that the Nobel Laureate cited in the article offers no definitive examples of any harm coming from these foods. All we get out of this is basically, "We don't know what might happen." If someone - anyone - can offer up a peer-reviewed scientific study that demonstrates any harmful effects from GM foods, I might take this business seriously. Until that happens, I think we ought to look at the actual benefits of these foods, such as increased yield disease-resistant crops for the benefit of a number of third world countries desperately in need of local food supplies.
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago