If your quotes are correct, we'd have to give a zero to both Maddow and Boehner. The Constitution does indeed have a preamble. However, the phrase, "We hold these truths to be self-evident" comes from the Declaration of Independence.
Unabashed, sneering, surreal lefty propaganda isn't selling. America's least-watched "major" cable "news" network has continued its ratings slide this summer, falling off a cliff within the key 25-54 demographic. I put "news" in scare quotes because MSNBC is not a news outfit, by its own president's admission, and according to empirical independent studies. The network's numbers are
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 13 hours ago