If your quotes are correct, we'd have to give a zero to both Maddow and Boehner. The Constitution does indeed have a preamble. However, the phrase, "We hold these truths to be self-evident" comes from the Declaration of Independence.
Unabashed, sneering, surreal lefty propaganda isn't selling. America's least-watched "major" cable "news" network has continued its ratings slide this summer, falling off a cliff within the key 25-54 demographic. I put "news" in scare quotes because MSNBC is not a news outfit, by its own president's admission, and according to empirical independent studies. The network's numbers are
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 4 hours ago