If your quotes are correct, we'd have to give a zero to both Maddow and Boehner. The Constitution does indeed have a preamble. However, the phrase, "We hold these truths to be self-evident" comes from the Declaration of Independence.
Unabashed, sneering, surreal lefty propaganda isn't selling. America's least-watched "major" cable "news" network has continued its ratings slide this summer, falling off a cliff within the key 25-54 demographic. I put "news" in scare quotes because MSNBC is not a news outfit, by its own president's admission, and according to empirical independent studies. The network's numbers are
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 7 hours ago