In response to:
This is just another example of the fact that politicians need not possess any exceptional skills, knowledge, or intellect in order to be elected. All one has to do is convince enough sheeple that "I'm fighting for you," or "I care about your problems." Unfortunately, we have legislatures and government agencies full of these clowns simply because we keep electing them.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago