In response to:
This is just another example of the fact that politicians need not possess any exceptional skills, knowledge, or intellect in order to be elected. All one has to do is convince enough sheeple that "I'm fighting for you," or "I care about your problems." Unfortunately, we have legislatures and government agencies full of these clowns simply because we keep electing them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 8 hours ago