The author is so right, on almost every point. The only point, and it is minor, that I would add, is the fact that Zimmerman's future is not important. I would suggest that his future safety (or lack thereof) is of a paramount importance. To be able to live in the pursuit of happiness is a vital part of our compact. To deny him this, is no different than denying all of us, in the right circumstances or under unjustifiable terms, the same right. Those who would do so, certainly need to reap the wrath of the rest of innocent society. Up to, and including death.
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Another liberal attempt to force you to share in their humorless misery fails Noah Rothman 3 hours ago