The author is so right, on almost every point. The only point, and it is minor, that I would add, is the fact that Zimmerman's future is not important. I would suggest that his future safety (or lack thereof) is of a paramount importance. To be able to live in the pursuit of happiness is a vital part of our compact. To deny him this, is no different than denying all of us, in the right circumstances or under unjustifiable terms, the same right. Those who would do so, certainly need to reap the wrath of the rest of innocent society. Up to, and including death.
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 23 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago