The author is so right, on almost every point. The only point, and it is minor, that I would add, is the fact that Zimmerman's future is not important. I would suggest that his future safety (or lack thereof) is of a paramount importance. To be able to live in the pursuit of happiness is a vital part of our compact. To deny him this, is no different than denying all of us, in the right circumstances or under unjustifiable terms, the same right. Those who would do so, certainly need to reap the wrath of the rest of innocent society. Up to, and including death.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago