Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
You need to tell that to Al Frankin, Elizabeth Warren, John Kerry, Chuck Shumer, and the 14 other Democratic Senators. They seem to be a little confused on this. I would like to welcome them all to the Conservative movement. Come on Tavern, it is really liberating to not have to lie to yourself or to others any more...admit the obvious truth. They are all rightfully concerned that the med device tax will kill jobs in there states. Are Franken, Warren, Kerry, Shumer, et al, ALL LYING LIARS?...Have they "Sold out to the Man"?... or are they simply recognizing the obvious truth?...that tax increase on businesses kill jobs!
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 39 minutes ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago