Even though he is Mitt Romney's biggest competition at the moment, Rick Santorum trails the former Massachusetts governor in delegate math, national popularity, and campaign cash, leaving a wide berth for Romney's comfort. While both are taking Easter weekend off from campaigning and the next round of primaries aren't for a couple more weeks (April 24th) and are all in the Northeast (Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania), an increasing number of voices are chiming in that the time has come for the GOP to unite around a single nominee, and more people are joining the chorus saying...
In response to:
Oh no! Erika doesn't like the latest Santorum ad against Ro-money. Two points: (1) the establishment GOP raised not an eyebrow as Romney and his Super PAC carpet bombed other hopefuls campaigns...did *that* merely sow discord and fail to strengthen the attack on Obumbles? (2) in your wildest dreams, do you figure Mittens will be effective in the General responding to Obamas attacks with, 'He sure is sowing discord, isn't he?'.. Put on your "big boy pants" Ro-money, you're asking to be elected to the most powerful position in the world. We've got a wuss, leadership is required.
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago