There will be two sets of speakers at tonight's Democratic National Convention: Bill Clinton, and everyone else. Seriously, beyond the 42nd president, the rest of the six-hour rundown promises to be an insipid snooze-o-rama. We'll hear from cretinous AFL-CIO chief Richard Trumka, we'll be treated to yet another abortion sonnet from Cecile Richards, and we'll witness some ramblings from newly-married Barney Frank. What fun! The top prime time hour -- 10 to 11pm ET -- stars phony Native...
Sheesh, mrs. Socalcon gets home from teaching and says (straight-faced) so Clinton followed Fluke?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 10 hours ago