There will be two sets of speakers at tonight's Democratic National Convention: Bill Clinton, and everyone else. Seriously, beyond the 42nd president, the rest of the six-hour rundown promises to be an insipid snooze-o-rama. We'll hear from cretinous AFL-CIO chief Richard Trumka, we'll be treated to yet another abortion sonnet from Cecile Richards, and we'll witness some ramblings from newly-married Barney Frank. What fun! The top prime time hour -- 10 to 11pm ET -- stars phony Native...
Sheesh, mrs. Socalcon gets home from teaching and says (straight-faced) so Clinton followed Fluke?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago