Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
Juan Williams has always been a loose cannon. Allegedly fired by the Wash Post for complaints of female harrasment, he was then picked up by NPR but then was then let go by NPR. People forget that. Then hired by Fox (perhaps as a token) he shows he is a checklist liberal to the core. I admit that O'Reilly has jumped the shark also with his miserable discourtesy to 2 fab fox ladies who are smarter (by far) than the power drunk O'Reilly. Hopefully O'Reilly will be replace by a true smart gentleman. Bill can take Williams with him and they can yell at each other 'till they pass on.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago