Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
Paulus Textor wrote about goatlocker's posts: "Goatlocker's posts are quite cogent." Let's take a look at some of the posts that have so impressed Paulus. All the following are quotes from goatlocker's posts on this thread. When Republicans govern "they can't get enough war." When Republicans govern "they can't see enough Americans in prison." "the neo-cons can't wait to start more wars in Iran, Syria, etc." "...McCain, Graham, Bill Kristol, et al, can't wait until we attack Iran and Syria" "There were 800K arrests for MJ in 2011. Those with quantities will end up doing hard time, often more than convicted murderers." "McCain and his cohorts are warhawks, advocating pre-emptive military strikes in both Iran and Syria So, ...
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago