Nunn later graduated from college and then the University of Michigan Law School. Last month, having passed a character fitness test, Nunn passed the Georgia bar. On Monday, she will be sworn in as...
You, PT, clearly have difficulty reading. Perhaps you've missed in my posts the FACTS about deficit sizes. You've missed the FACTS about Obama's utter lack of executive experience. You've missed the FACT that goat cannot support his absurd "republicans can't get enough war" laughable assertion. You've missed the FACT that goat cannot support his "...often" claim about marijuana convictions being longer than murder convictions. So, yes, you should apologize. Your post, like goat's, is simply inaccurate. - Snark
President Bill Clinton used his presidential pardon power in July 2000 to commute the sentence of Serena Nunn, who was sentenced to 15 years for a first-time nonviolent drug offense when she was 19. The pardon shaved three years off Nunn's sentence. Nunn told me over the phone, "I thought then that it was a great thing that a president used his power to help an average person."
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago