During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
...of state in order to avoid paying taxes himself. Yep, THAT Lurch Kerry. He'll be IDEAL as a Democrat Secretary of State - heck, he's already proven his credentials: He's self-serving, hypocritical, willing to prostitute himself, without honor himself, or respect for those who deserve it.... ....yep, he's a great fit to "backfill" Hillary. Maybe he can even succeed in getting some additional American ambassadors slain through gross incompetence! - Snark
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago