Today is Obama’s second swearing in, and despite what the Obama-adoring, Kool-Aid- drinking liberal mainstream media tells you, this is a day for sadness, not celebration. It's time to mourn for what Obama is doing to America....and even worse, for what he has planned for the next four years. The economy is in free-fall. Economists are suddenly all agreeing that Obama’s “solution” to the fiscal cliff—gigantic tax increases that are already taking big bites out of paychecks—will crater our projected economic growth for 2013. It’s bad out there, and getting worse every day. The fact is: We are in an Obama...
Ah, libbies. Your endless attempts to blame a man out of office for over four years DO serve at least one purpose: They underscore the core libbie belief that, since you just KNOW you're smarter and morally superior to those with differing opinions, the manifest, persistent, and repeated catastrophic failures of essentially ALL your policies and beliefs simply MUST be attributed to something or someone else. You're like children, only more arrogant and capable of greater harm. Sad to be a mindless libbie victimicrat. Will Obozo's economic nightmare, about to accelerate due largely to ObozoCare's bill coming due, STILL be Bush's fault in 2013? In 2014? In 2015? How about in 2016, you libbie ponce? Then, too? - Snark
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 9 hours ago