Today is Obama’s second swearing in, and despite what the Obama-adoring, Kool-Aid- drinking liberal mainstream media tells you, this is a day for sadness, not celebration. It's time to mourn for what Obama is doing to America....and even worse, for what he has planned for the next four years. The economy is in free-fall. Economists are suddenly all agreeing that Obama’s “solution” to the fiscal cliff—gigantic tax increases that are already taking big bites out of paychecks—will crater our projected economic growth for 2013. It’s bad out there, and getting worse every day. The fact is: We are in an Obama...
Ah, libbies. Your endless attempts to blame a man out of office for over four years DO serve at least one purpose: They underscore the core libbie belief that, since you just KNOW you're smarter and morally superior to those with differing opinions, the manifest, persistent, and repeated catastrophic failures of essentially ALL your policies and beliefs simply MUST be attributed to something or someone else. You're like children, only more arrogant and capable of greater harm. Sad to be a mindless libbie victimicrat. Will Obozo's economic nightmare, about to accelerate due largely to ObozoCare's bill coming due, STILL be Bush's fault in 2013? In 2014? In 2015? How about in 2016, you libbie ponce? Then, too? - Snark
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 9 minutes ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago