Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
"Part of the burden of being so bright..." Ah, the endless Libbie Meme that Libbie Leaders are, by definition, geniuses. Anyone REALLY believe that Obozo, Gore, and Kerry are particularly intellectually gifted? If so, can you tell us why? The few actual objective records available (e.g., Gore's poor academic performance) make clear their intellectual mediocracy (to be generous). Just WHY are we to accept the Libbie Meme re Libbie Genius? Beacuse hard-left libbie "journalists," who've utterly lost their credibility with the American public, tell us so? Um, sure. - Snark
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 11 hours ago