We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Assad regime to attend Geneva talks, says Russia Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Did Eric Holder lie in Congressional testimony last week? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- State Dept spokeswoman protecting “my building leadership” joins their ranks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Why has Cindy Thomas not been called to testify on IRS corruption? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Bridge collapse in Washington Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago