President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
I would sue the "community" for breach if "knowledge" was the value that was to be transferred.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago