Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
It was a bubble economy, presided over and encouraged by the financial regulations (or non-regulations of the time). Easy money, easy credit, and prices guaranteed to go up forever. And who was in charge of this financial fantasy? Chris Dodd and Barney Frank with their respective Finance and Banking committees. We all know what caused it, yet we reward those in charge of it, and allow them to write the rules to fix it. And we wonder why things are still bad?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago