Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Geez, the Left has it's hard cases, yet the Right can't have any? The vast majority of GOP had no problem with the address. And, had the message been just about staying in school, etc. it would be a non-issue. The amazing thing is that so many of you apparently think that all GOP want to curtail education, throw gramps in the street, etc. Can all of you be that stupid? Come on, take out the 10% of nuts on your side-and the 10% on ours, then if you can honestly say you believe that trash then you're part of the problem-not the solution.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 4 hours ago