Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Geez, the Left has it's hard cases, yet the Right can't have any? The vast majority of GOP had no problem with the address. And, had the message been just about staying in school, etc. it would be a non-issue. The amazing thing is that so many of you apparently think that all GOP want to curtail education, throw gramps in the street, etc. Can all of you be that stupid? Come on, take out the 10% of nuts on your side-and the 10% on ours, then if you can honestly say you believe that trash then you're part of the problem-not the solution.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 55 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago