Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Geez, the Left has it's hard cases, yet the Right can't have any? The vast majority of GOP had no problem with the address. And, had the message been just about staying in school, etc. it would be a non-issue. The amazing thing is that so many of you apparently think that all GOP want to curtail education, throw gramps in the street, etc. Can all of you be that stupid? Come on, take out the 10% of nuts on your side-and the 10% on ours, then if you can honestly say you believe that trash then you're part of the problem-not the solution.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago