It was a jubilant scene in Watertown last night after authorities finally captured Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and took him into custody. But at the press conference afterward, US Attorney Miranda Ortiz stressed that this isn’t the end. "Although for some of you tonight is a closure, for me the journey continues. And so this will continue to be an ongoing and active investigation as we sort all the details, continue to evaluate a tremendous amount of evidence and file our formal charges,” she said. But as the investigation moves forward, attention will also be shifted to the holes in our system...
In response to:
Oops! This was the same FBI that found nothing in Benghazi that would refute the official position that the attack was caused by an obscure YouTube video......THAT after the official position faded into obscurity. This FBI has obviously lost its way. The problem is at the top. Without a J.E.H. type leading with dogged determination to get at the facts before the fact, they will continue to pursue and investigate after the fact. It has become just another useless, bloated and politicized government agency same as the DHS. Sleep well America and why not, your federal government does, especially its Justice Department so everything must be under control...right? And that while the WH and DOJ is running guns to Mexico and Syria...!!!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 20 hours ago