The only problem with this stance is that it contradicts all reports that are coming out of Libya and statements made by Libya's own president. Whether this is out of political expediency or an Obama Administration's inability to get on the same page...
Ress, the FBI and State Dept. along with the DOJ are busy with this last (HOT) case of the High school kid that the FBI fooled into thinking that it was a real bomb so he could blow up downtown Chicago, not that it would be much of a loss. rather investigate this killing of one of our Ambassadors and 3 other Americans. Does anyone think maybe this could have been planed ???
Obama Admin Official Contradicts Libyan Accounts of Attack On Sunday, U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice continued to support the Obama Administration's story that the Libyan attacks on the U.S. consulate in Libya that resulted in the death of an ambassador were the result of spontaneous action by rioters rather than a planned and coordinated attack.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 52 minutes ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago