Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
you r correct, it was a mission obama was using to funnel guns to the rebels to overthrow qaddafi, and when al queda started sending the weapons to syria he sent stevens in unprotected to get them back because the russians were about to blow the story. Unbeknownst to stevens he was being inserted as bait to be kidnapped in order to make obama a hero at the last minute, and when request to help went out the orders to stand down were given lest they foil the plan, but 2 former seals not knowing the plan fought back.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago