Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
you r correct, it was a mission obama was using to funnel guns to the rebels to overthrow qaddafi, and when al queda started sending the weapons to syria he sent stevens in unprotected to get them back because the russians were about to blow the story. Unbeknownst to stevens he was being inserted as bait to be kidnapped in order to make obama a hero at the last minute, and when request to help went out the orders to stand down were given lest they foil the plan, but 2 former seals not knowing the plan fought back.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago