Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter -- last heard from flagrantly lying about what George Will labels the Obama forces' "sociopathic" cancer ad -- appeared on CBS' Face The Nation yesterday morning. As Katie noted yesterday, Cutter bragged about President Obama's great "achievement" of slashing $741 Billion from Medicare in order to partially fund a new unaffordable and unpopular entitlement program. Later in the program, after she predictably dumped all over a caricature of the Ryan plan, Cutter was was...
In response to:
Imagine how bad things would be right now if people who thought they were about to retire hadn't lost about 30% of their worth and decided they needed to keep working. Medicare would be in even worse shape. Until the economy begins to grow at 4%+ gdp for several years the housing market and the biggest wealth asset for the significant majority of Americans returns these people are likely to have to continue working provided they can hang on to their jobs. The question is do you want those several years to start in Jan or in 5 years?
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 17 hours ago