Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter -- last heard from flagrantly lying about what George Will labels the Obama forces' "sociopathic" cancer ad -- appeared on CBS' Face The Nation yesterday morning. As Katie noted yesterday, Cutter bragged about President Obama's great "achievement" of slashing $741 Billion from Medicare in order to partially fund a new unaffordable and unpopular entitlement program. Later in the program, after she predictably dumped all over a caricature of the Ryan plan, Cutter was was...
In response to:
Imagine how bad things would be right now if people who thought they were about to retire hadn't lost about 30% of their worth and decided they needed to keep working. Medicare would be in even worse shape. Until the economy begins to grow at 4%+ gdp for several years the housing market and the biggest wealth asset for the significant majority of Americans returns these people are likely to have to continue working provided they can hang on to their jobs. The question is do you want those several years to start in Jan or in 5 years?
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago